Glad to hear that. Thank you so much. Waiting for your good news.

From: Julien Semaan <jsem...@inverse.ca>
Date: ????,12?? 21,2017 23:51
To: Yan <1136723...@qq.com>, packetfence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Why pfsso restarts itself recently ?

              Hi Yan,

    That config confirms my theory, having user/IP mapping sent to your
firewall is what we call SSO in PacketFence so you're technically    doing it.

    I've opened the following Github issue to track this problem:
    https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/2847

    I should be able to provide resolution before the end of the week    and
will update the mailing list + the Github issue

    Best Regards,

    -- Julien semaanjsem...@inverse.ca  ::  +1 (866) 353-6153 *155  ::
www.inverse.caInverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(www.packetfence.org)