Eugene,

Did you uncomment the “packetfence-local-auth” line in
/usr/local/pf/conf/radiusd/packetfence-tunnel ?

Also you will have to change the database password encryption type to plain or
NTLM under Configuration->System Configuration->Main Configuration->Database
passwords hashing mechanism.

I would then try restarting all the PacketFence services. Let me know if this
doesn’t work.

Thanks,
Tim

Sent from mobile phone