From: E.P. [mailto:ype...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:14 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: 'Fabrice Durand'
Subject: RE: [PacketFence-users] Device authentication with client TLS
certificate issued by PKI

Hi Fabrice,

I already dug it around.

The CA certificate (*.pem format) was imported into Windows without any problem
and I see it under “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” container. Just in
case placed the CA cert into “Third –party root certification authority”

On the client PC I have this certificate showing:

Also, tried it without validating server certificate, same results, reason -
eap_tls: SSL says error 20 : unable to get local issuer certificate

Eugene