From: Fabrice Durand via PacketFence-users
[mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:42 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Fabrice Durand
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Number of devices to connect to the network

Hello Eugene,

this is exactly where you have to control that.

So just set a limit on the roles where you want to limit the number of
devices per users.

Le 2018-01-16 à 02:01, E.P. via PacketFence-users a écrit :

It sounds close to the number of devices/nodes a user can register which is
configurable under Configuration-Policies and access control-Roles, but we
don’t allow this luxury to anyone yet. Just regular network admission
control based on the active AD account