Hello,

we have the following problem:
We want to replace the packetfence certs with certs from our PKI provider because the security warnings confuse some of our users. We copied the certs to /conf/ssl, checked /conf/httpd.conf.d/ssl-certificates.conf and the hostname in pf.conf. All seems to be ok. After restarting packetfence the registration page for the users doesn't pop up. Packetfence.log shows no entries. When we use the original certs from packetfence, the registration page pop up and all things are fine. Did we forget a step when changing the certs?

Regards,
Hubert