Thanks, Fabrice.

Found it and deleted NULL realm from this file and it is gone from the
webpage.

But essentially this is not what I wanted to achieve.

And perhaps there’s something I don’t understand.

I thought that without the NULL realm the processing of realms will skip it
and it will match my realm – options.bc.ca which is in the end of the list
of realms.

Still, if I authenticate as it.tech and I see in the debug of radius that it
uses NULL realm.

If I authenticate as it.t...@options.bc.ca I see that correct realm use.

But both authentication attempts go through. What the use of options.bc.ca
realm then ?

It looks like with only one AD in our organization we may easily disregard
it ?

Eugene