Hi Folks,

Adding an Associated Realms to any of my Authentication Sources causes the test
connection to fail with the following error Error! Unexpected error. See
server-side logs for details.

Without an Associated Realms everything works fine

This is not causing me a problem but was just wondering about it

Thanks

WillH

[http://fcot5.farn-ct.ac.uk/Email_Signature_Open_Events.jpg]
<https://www.farn-ct.ac.uk/about/Events>

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to
whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged and confidential information.
If it has come to you in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible,
and note that you must take no action based on the content, nor must you copy,
distribute, or show the content to any other person.

In accordance with its legal obligations, Farnborough College of
Technology reserves the right to monitor the content of e-mails sent and
received, but will not do so routinely.