Hello Jason,

the VIP in the admin interface is when you have an active/passive cluster.

So remove it and just use the cluster.conf file, it should be ok.

Le 2018-02-16 à 12:27, Trinklein, Jason R via PacketFence-users a écrit :

I have specified a virtual IP address for the portal interface for all three cluster members in the web interface, but I’m unable to ping the VIP. I have set high-availability in cluster.conf for the portal interface as well. What am I missing?

Thank you,

--

*Jason Trinklein*

/Wireless Engineering Manager/

College of Charleston

81 St. Philip Street | Office 311D | Charleston, SC 29403

trinkle...@cofc.edu <mailto:trinkle...@cofc.edu> | (843) 300–8009