Hi!

Currently installed PacketFence 7.4 on Debian 8.0 (latest patchlevel)
as described in the 'Administrators Guide', chapters 1 to 6 and 9 to
10.2 - as you see I just want RADIUS enforcement (for 802.1x) to work.

PF is bound to our active directory domain and I also created two
new realms as told in chapter 10.7, but sadly everytime I connect
a supplicant and type in my ad-user and password, it get's rejected
with the following log entry in Auditing:
chrooted_mschap: Program returned code (1) and output 'Reading winbind reply failed! (0xc0000001)'

I searched the lists but apart from a "permissions problem" I couldn't
find anything useful, which is why I'm kindly asking for help!

regards
Chris