Sorry for my question and my English.

I have a PF 5 inline, and I have no problem. It’s working fine.

Nowadays it works:

1 - mobile devices connect on SSID
2 - a popup appears to register(email registration / source email)
3 - in the screen registration needs to fill up name, last name and a valide
email account.
4 - and finally, a mail is sent to the mail box with link validation.

Today early I was trying to setup a new PF(7.4). But I didn’t get to setup a
captive portal with email validation.
The PF didn’t intercept the connection and redirect to the registration page.
I have tried to change portal modules, connections profile and captive portal.

How can I setup the new PF as the old?

Atenciosamente,
Raphael Brasil