Hello Annibal,

Le 2018-05-13 à 13:45, Annibal Abreu via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi,

Could someone answer this questions for me?

1) Can I have more than one Captive Portal in the same PacketFence server?

Or at list different landingpages?
Yes, create a new connection profile ta have a new portal. (set the correct filter like SSID = bob and set a different redirect url)

2) We want to use not only Social Login through Facebook but also capture all Facebook´s user profile. So, how can we implement our own landing page to handle Social login and then tell PacketFence what to do after?
You need to create an authentication source for Facebook and assign it on the connection profile.

3) How do we access user data on PacketFence? I mean, we want to access all data about users stored in PacketFence.
It will be a connection to the mysql database on the table person.

Thanks.

Annibal