Hi,

"When he registers, PacketFence changes the device´s ipset session to allow
the user’s mac address to go through it."

=> My doubt is whether clients can reach PacketFence throught internet
before gaining free access to internet

I want to send all traffic to PacketFence to decide what to do.

PacketFence would be a kind of proxy and NAC at same time.

WirelessGuests ==> firewall/router ==> Internet ==> PacketFence (for
CaptivePortal) ==> Internet

Must PacketFence be directly connect to devices?

Annibal Hoeschl Abreu
+55 (48) 3879.1652
+55 (48) 988.284.491