I think about this one http://directory.fedoraproject.org/ who is coming with an admin interface.

https://www.ehowstuff.com/setup-389-directory-server-on-centos-7/

Le 2018-05-23 à 15:56, Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi all,

        I’m looking for a quick and simple LDAP install I can use with
packetfence as a temporary authentication source.  Before I stand up an
openldap server, or perhaps openldap in a container, is anyone using something
that’s quicker to stand up and get running?  I’d love something with an
interface I can use to add users, change passwords, etc.

Thanks,

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
xenoph...@godshell.com

"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
- Niven's Inverse of Clarke's Third Law