Hi,

Have a look at the packetfence documentation.
You can implement your own certificates for the radius server.

https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_pki_integration

For example we use a Windows Server CA and we deploy the certificates via
Group Policy to our clients. For the radius server I requested a
certificate on our CA and replaced the default certificates of packetfence
by our own certificates like described in this manual.

Greetings
Tobias

Steve Pfister via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>