Thanks again for this explanation last week. I think we've gotten things squared away now. Have you had any issues with Fingerbank? I've posted questions to the list with no response yet.  Our Packetfence server seems to be hitting the Fingerbank servers rather a lot. For example, as I type this, in the 10+ hours since the log file started, there are already 142k lines in the fingerbank.log file. Most of the lines have "GET /endpoint_data/<MAC address>" with what appears to be an http-style status code of 200. If I search the log file for that MAC address, there are already 2000 occurrences of it. Is this normal? It seems odd.