Hello Ali,

in fact /usr/local/pf/html/pfappserver/lib/pfappserver/Model/Node.pm bouncePort is made to shut/no shut the port and it use snmp.

What you will need to do is to implement the function wiredeauthTechniques (for wire) or deauthTechniques (for wireless) in order to launch the correct function to reevaluate the access.

Le 18-10-21 à 23 h 36, Amjad Ali a écrit :
Hi Fabrice,

Yes your spot on, the issue was wrong port numbers, we'll fix that very soon.

A slightly different issue but I need your advice on it, I have changed bouncePort sub routine in Node.pm to send the mac address instead of switch port index for CoA to work properly. This has been done at  /usr/local/pf/html/pfappserver/lib/pfappserver/Model/Node.pm

unless($switch->bouncePort($locationlog->{port})) { # changed port to mac
        $status = $STATUS::INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR;
        $status_msg = "Couldn't restart port.";
    }

Need to know what would be the best way to change this preferred behavior from SNMP to CoA. Because later on if we submit this module to be part of PF I guess there would be some issues about it.

Many thanks again.
Ali