Hi Murilo,

an account with read access is enough, the account is only use to do some search.

When you authenticate then PacketFence will bind with the username and password of the user.

Le 18-10-26 à 07 h 11, Murilo Calegari a écrit :
Hi Fabrice,

Using LDAP apparently requires a domain admin account, which we don't have, and probably won't get, permanent access.Atenciosamente,

Regards,

        Murilo Calegari de Souza
Estagiário da TI
Coordenadoria de Tecnologia da Informação
Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo – Campus Nova Venécia
27 3752 4311 ramal 43112