Thank you Fabrice, that clears a lot many things, I just confirmed as you
explained and it works great.
Just to further understand the above config, the PacketFence still uses the
internal radius to communicate all the stuff with switch. That is, local
authentication is achieved with the help of built-in radius of PacketFence.

Thanks
Ali

--
Amjad Ali