Check
https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.html#_aruba

From: Manzoor Ahmad via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:37 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Manzoor Ahmad <manzoor.ah...@ncp.edu.pk>
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Please Help Regarding Aruba IAP-305

Dear Packetfence Support,

We recently purchased Aruba IAP-305 wireless access points (without
controller). We tried to configure these APs with Packetfence but we could not
configure. Could you please help us in this regard?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Ahmad

  _____

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may contain confidential material
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or
disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are
solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of National
Centre for Physics (NCP). NCP does accept responsibility for any errors or
omissions that are present in the message, or any attachment, that have arisen
as a result of email transmission.