Hello,

in fact it work but you need to define another radius port for that and in the switch config it's not possible.

So yes Murilo is true, you need to wait for the 8.3 release where you will be able to configure PacketFence as a proxy to the eduroam radius server.

Le 18-11-30 à 14 h 01, Murilo Calegari via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi, Peter,

I think eduroam as a Radius source isn't working yet, just as a Login source (via portal). There's an open pull request at Github which adds supports for Radius proxy and, I hope so, Eduroam login via RADIUS.

Regards,

Murilo