Hi,

I am assigned to upgrade LAN infrastructure at an office. Brain of the network is going to be Packetfence.

I want to make sure that investment is made in the right hardware well supported with Packetfence. The models proposed by switch vendors are not listed on https://packetfence.org/about.html#/material .

It would be great to have inputs on following models w.r.t. Packetfence support:

* Cisco Catalyst 9500
* Cisco Catalyst 9300
* Juniper QFX5100
* Fortinet Switches (No specific models provided)
* HP Aruba (HP doesn't sell ProCurve switches anymore)

Any other insights into making this decision would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nishant