Hello Nicolas,

The "PF" database is the MARIADB right?

Can you you give an example about how to configure the external DB and how
to integrate in the MAC authentication check? Can the DB schema be extended
for MAC Authentication ?

Regarding the AD,since we have a connection to our corporate AD I was
thinking to put the the MAC Address used for MAC Authentication into the AD
and to use the AD as MAC authentication source.

I have to say that I am just learning PF but run projects for dot1x/MAC
based authentication wired/wireless with other authentication servers. In
the current project we are now running a PoC with PF.

Regards,
Carlos