*From:*Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Sent:* 16 January 2019 02:21
*To:* packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Cc:* Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
*Subject:* Re: [PacketFence-users] Packetfence 8.3.0 + Eduroma cannot set the Role or the Access Duration

Hello Will,

can you provide the content of packetfece.log.

It looks that the user xwill authenticate correctly but there is nothing returned by packetfence. (it use the default connection profile).

Do you have an authentication source defined in the default connection profile (like the AD source) ?

Le 19-01-15 à 10 h 50, Will Halsall via PacketFence-users a écrit :

    Hi Folks,

    Have upgraded to packetfence 8.3 to use the userPrincipalNmae for  802.1x
authentication and it authenticates fine but I cannot make it set the Role or
the Access Duration

    I have defined the role in the Internal Sources and the Exclusive Sources
as a catchall rule

    This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to

    whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged and confidential
information.

    If it has come to you in error, please contact the sender as soon as
possible,

    and note that you must take no action based on the content, nor must you
copy,

    distribute, or show the content to any other person.

    In accordance with its legal obligations, Farnborough College of

    Technology reserves the right to monitor the content of e-mails sent and

    received, but will not do so routinely.

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence