From: Mullo . via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 16 April 2019 05:44
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Mullo . <mul...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [PacketFence-users] PF Color Scheme

Hello,

Hoping someone could shed some light on changing color schemes.

Packetfence version: 8.3.0

I’m attempting to change the color of the background for the buttons presented
via the ‘content-with-choice.html’ page. I’ve edited the
‘_settings.colors.scss’ to reflect the correct color codes in ‘Secondary
button’ section and run ‘grunt dist’ to publish, which completes successfully.

It seems as those the changes made to the ‘_settings.colors.scss’ are not being
bought into the generated styles.css after running grunt. Is there something
I’m missing in this process? I’ve even changed the color directly in the
generated style.css to see if it would be reflected on the portal but continues
to be the default blue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven

Andrew Torry

Senior Infrastructure Engineer

Tel: 01326 370760

Email: andrew.to...@fxplus.ac.uk

[cid:imaged106a6.PNG@493322e0.46a41925]
        [Falmouth Exeter Plus]
[cid:imageab78ad.PNG@be4f5551.489ad390]

        [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/falmouthexeter>          [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/falmouthexeter>            [Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/falmouthexeterplus/>             [YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5-Jq4vTOhWgYoJJDYrZHWw>

[cid:imagea7c7d0.PNG@90644484.499b1a6e]

[Falmouth University]

Falmouth Exeter Plus is an exempt charity established by Falmouth University
and the University of Exeter to deliver their shared Higher Education services
in Cornwall.