Hello Steve,

it looks that it's the firewall sso you are looking for.

Try to configure the checkpoint firewall sso in packetfence, it send radius accounting packet.

Le 19-06-10 à 16 h 44, AOL via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi,

I’ve been trying to get a PacketFence server to send RADIUS accounting
information to another server. The PF is deployed inline. The aim is to pass
the user source IP address within the RADIUS accounting info, so it can be used
for user tracking on a web proxy. Does anyone know if this is possible?

The configuration pages seem to suggest it’s possible to send accounting to
another server, but I found an email buried in an pf email archive saying that
PF only receives RADIUS accounting.

Thanks,

Steve