From: Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 5:56 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Durand fabrice
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Radius Integrations with Packetfence

Hello Alina,

there is no need to change anything in this section to make radius working.

The only thing you need to have is the switch configuration and the radius
shared secret defined.

With that you will be able to send radius access request to packetfence from
the AP/Controller/Switch.

Le 19-06-26 à 07 h 39, Alina Haider via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hey,
I am new to Packetfence and till now I configured the packetfenc on my
machine.Now I want to integrate FreeRadius server with packetfence server and I
installed the packetfence with radius enforcement.I am attaching the image of
radius configuration page can you please tell me from where I will get the data
to fill those fields present on image. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alina Haider