Hello, I'm searching a solution to manage the password expiration of Mac OSX
users that connect with Active-Directory account on WPA2 Enterprise WIFI.

For Windows users I've created a new ROLE/VLAN that match machine-auth so on
login screen the device is in a VLAN that talk only with domain server.

How can I simulate that for Apple users?

I'm thinking about:

  *   recognize the expired password using RADIUS and assign a special
ROLE/VLAN for it. Possible?
  *   make a rule that check if device is/was in register state (so I know that
device was previously connected) and if credential fail put in the custom VLAN
where can contact domain server

NOTE: I'm trying with advanced filter on profile but cannot found any docs with
syntax or supported fields.

Anyone have managed this situation?

Thanks

Enrico