Hello,

it's probably because in your authentication source no rules match and it doesn't return any role and access duration.

use bin/pftest to be sure that your username match with a rule.

Le 19-07-08 à 23 h 58, esouzabh--- via PacketFence-users a écrit :
I’m facing the same problem. How can I ensure that some user can login just one
time daily?

Att.,
Emannuel Souza

Em 8 de jul de 2019, à(s) 06:42, John Sayce via PacketFence-users