Hi Folks,

I am trying to make things a bit easier for non-technical staff to administer
parts of PacketFence 6.5 and want the ‘Nodes’ tab
to display the switch-port name ‘GigabitEthernet1/0/xx’ instead of the
meaningless ifIndex value 101xx.

It can display the switch name OK and the Switch IP address but why of why does
it not have a column for Switch port based on the actual
name rather than the abstract ifIndex value.

Any ideas on what files (.pm/.html/.tt etc.) I can tweak to get it to display
the name.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Torry

Senior Infrastructure Engineer

Tel: 01326 370760

Email: andrew.to...@fxplus.ac.uk

[cid:image2eee91.PNG@0317b356.4e81f550]
        [Falmouth Exeter Plus]
[cid:image776d27.PNG@60def6d4.4c9adaee]

        [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/falmouthexeter>          [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/falmouthexeter>            [Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/falmouthexeterplus/>             [YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5-Jq4vTOhWgYoJJDYrZHWw>

[cid:image6acb98.PNG@7843f6a2.4e91a04e]

[Falmouth University]

Falmouth Exeter Plus is an exempt charity established by Falmouth University
and the University of Exeter to deliver their shared Higher Education services
in Cornwall.