Hello Mark,

all you did looks good.

Can you try:

pfcmd pfconfig clear_backend

pfcmd configreload hard

and do:

pfcmd checkup

and see if you still have the error.

Le 19-10-14 à 17 h 12, Mark Okuno via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hello folks,

We currently have a three-host PacketFence cluster running on v9.0.  We are using PF for MAC authentication on multiple VLANs that are configured as DHCP-listener types. I am having difficulty adding a new VLAN now that the PF cluster is in production.  Here is what I have done.

1. All three hosts have had their respective interfaces configured in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and can ping each other across the new network/VLAN.

2. On a single host, I have added the interface information in /usr/local/pf/conf/pf.conf.

    /[interface ens34.xxx]
    ip=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
    type=dhcp-listener
    mask=zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz/

3. On the same host, I have edited the /usr/local/pf/conf/cluster.conf file to add the interface configurations for the cluster interface and the three nodes.

    /## Cluster VLAN xxx Interface
    [CLUSTER interface ens34.xxx]
    ip=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy/

    /## Node 1 VLAN xxx Interface
    [host1.domain interface ens34.xxx]
    ip=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy/

    /## Node 2 VLAN xxx Interface
    [host2.domain interface ens34.xxx]
    ip=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy/

    /## Node 3 VLAN xxx Interface
    [host3.domain interface ens34.xxx]
    ip=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy/

4. Execute systemctl restart packetfence-config

5. Execute /usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd configureload

6. Execute /usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service pf restart

At this time, I receive several errors indicating that the interfaces are not defined for CLUSTER, host1, host2, and host3.  During my initial build, I ran into this same issue when adding new VLANs.  My notes indicate that all I had to do was add the aforementioned entries in the cluster.conf file and execute the same commands.  This is not working at this time, as I continue to generate the same errors.

Please note that I have only made these changes, and executed these commands, on one of the hosts in the cluster.

I was wondering if anyone can aid me in this issue, or if anyone can point me towards step-by-step documentation on how to add a new DHCP-listener VLAN to a clustered PF deployment in production.

Thank you!

Regards,

mark