Hello Carlos,

yes it will but not yet.

Just to explain, we need to keep the old admin because the configurator still belong to it.

I did some code to get rid of the old admin but we need to code the configurator for the new admin.

Probably coming for packetfence 10.

Le 19-11-21 à 06 h 57, Carlos Wetli via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hello Fabrice,

Thank you for your reply.

Is that still the case with PF 9.1 or will that be solved ?
Regards,
carlos

Am Mi., 30. Okt. 2019 um 01:52 Uhr schrieb Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>:

    Hello Carlos,

    in fact it's because in pf v9 we still keep the old admin gui and
    for that we need to have httpd.admin running.

    So you can decrease the number of httpd.admin server if needed
    (httpd.admin.tt <http://httpd.admin.tt> file) and disable some
    useless services.

    Le 19-10-28 à 09 h 45, Carlos Wetli via PacketFence-users a écrit :
    Hello,

    Our installation of packetfence (Version 9.0) is using more then
    93% of the memory which has been set to 16 GB following the
    recommendations (12 GB) for version 9.0. We could also see that
    the memory consumption increased quite a lot within two stage
    (first stage from 5.02 GB to 9.3GB and second stage one week
    later from 10.25 to 15.51 GB).

    We could also see that the we are running 11 Processes of

/usr/sbin/httpd-f/usr/local/pf/var/conf/httpd.conf.d/httpd.admin-DFOREGROUND.
    Theses processes are using 4.6 GB of memory.

    questions:
    - should 16GB of memory be sufficient to run packetfence
    (Galera-DB and HA for authentication only, no captive portal, no
    DHCP ...)
    Yes
    - Is it normal that the httpd.admin processes have a such need of
    memory ?
    - Can this been optimized / tuned ?

    Many thanks in advance for any reply on that matter.
    Regards,
    Carlos