We're trying to create a VLAN filter to keep our devices perpetually registered
by adding 3 months of time to the unregdate so devices that are used regularly
remain registered and devices that aren't fall out of registration after 3
months from the last use.

Looking at some threads I see that the following should work

[keepPSKRegistered:SSIDPSK&roleSTAFF]
scope = RegisteredRole
role = STAFF
action = modify_node
action_param = mac = $mac, unregdate = 3M

However I get the following error in the packetfence.log
packetfence_httpd.webservices: httpd.webservices(28749) WARN: [mac:RETRACTED]
invalid date 3M (pf::util::valid_date)

Is an access duration no longer supported? I've tried 1D, 1d, 3m, 3M and I
still get the same error and the unreg date never gets set/updated. Is there
something I'm missing or a better way to do this?

-Ryan

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be
considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to
public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant
to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School
District of Hartford Jt. #1.  Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or
disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.