Super, I found it! Edited the mjml file.

Thanks!

On 4-2-2020 13:28, Nicolas Quiniou-Briand via PacketFence-users wrote:
Hello MJ,

On 04/02/2020 10:39, lists via PacketFence-users wrote:
We could of course customize the files there, but we are unsure how well this would work with packetfence updates. Plus: do we edit the html or the mjml file? Or both? Can this be done from the GUI?

You can directly edit HTML files on your connection profile using "Files" tab. These files will be created in a dedicated directory and will not cause issue after an upgrade. I will give you an answer later regarding MJML or HTML files.