Hey all,

I've been working on setting up a guest LAN and a byod LAN for a few days
now. When I use a PSK or AD Authentication it works fine, but the captive
portal isn't working like I think it should be.
I revisited the guide a few times to check and I don't think i'm missing
any settings. I customized a captive portal with a logo and an acceptable
use policy but every time I get the captive portal, I don't get the portal
I customized but instead get the default one. It's like the default
connection profile is matched first. I set the httpd.aaa.conf logging to
debug but nothing shows up as to why it's picking that connection profile
in packetfence.log. I'm using Aruba instants, and managing them through
Aruba Central.

Where are the logs to read into why it's picking that portal?