Hello Erik,

If you check the routed network documentation you can see an example for a
remote site.

https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_routed_networks

<https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_routed_networks>

With VLAN enforcement you would need to have one registration network - VLAN
per remote site.

On that remote registration VLAN interface you would configure an IP helper
toward your PacketFence layer2 registration interface. Once you create that, On
PacketFence you create the remote registration network and PacketFence would
know which IP to distribute based on the network.

You would also need to create a switch configuration on PacketFence to
authorize the radius authentication incoming from that remote switch. DHCP and
Radius are two separate workflow.

RADIUS = Authentication - Authorization

DHCP = Captive portal - Fingerbank profiling.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
lzam...@inverse.ca <mailto:lzam...@inverse.ca> ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x145) ::
www.inverse.ca <http://www.inverse.ca/>