Thanks for the quick reply if so then there is a problem with the CentOS 7
release cause I only have one auth.conf file. The Packet Fence installer
for CentOS 7 didn't add the other auth.conf file. Can I create it in that
location. If so then isn't it failing to create the other auth.conf file a
bug?