Hello Leonardo,

I think It won’t help much adding a delay in the radius for mac authentication.

https://www.alliedtelesis.com/sites/default/files/documents/feature-guides/aaa_and_port_authentication_feature_overview_guide.pdf

<https://www.alliedtelesis.com/sites/default/files/documents/feature-guides/aaa_and_port_authentication_feature_overview_guide.pdf>
Two-step authentication is supported on the devices that have switch ports.
When two-step authentication is enabled the sequence is MAC authentication
first followed by 802.1X authentication.

Having mac authentication first and then 802.1x is no problem, if the 802.1x is
enabled it will override the access given by mac authentication and it would
work. HP does the same thing for some switches and it works.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
lzam...@inverse.ca <mailto:lzam...@inverse.ca> ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x145) ::
www.inverse.ca <http://www.inverse.ca/>