Bug with winbindd not being enabled after joining the domain...so winbindd
isn’t running when you reboot.

Run /usr/local/pf/addons/pf-maint.pl to pull latest patches and try again.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 1:02 PM Louis Scaringella via PacketFence-users <
packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are running PacketFence 10.1.0 and running into an issue when joining
> the domain. It seems we are able to join the domain just fine, but after a
> rebooting, we see the message “Cannot open network namespace RQSDomain”.
> When we re-join it seems to join fine and is green, but always after a
> reboot this fails to show it is joined still.
>
> Any ideas to please help with this issue?
>
> Louis Scaringella
> Security Systems Engineer
> Yellow Dog Networks, Inc
> 785-342-7903
>
> The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
> for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
> this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
> is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you
> received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
> from any computer.

*R. Christian McDonald *
M: (616) 856-9291
E: rcmcdonal...@gmail.com