*bump* - anyone?
________________________________
From: Juraj Tobias via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 17:02
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Juraj Tobias <j...@leaf.sk>
Subject: [PacketFence-users] PF 10.1 wlc 2504 DPSK - can't connect to this
network | Incorrect password

setup:

  *   PacketFence 10.1 clean centos7 install in hyper-v VM
  *   WLC 2504 fw 8.5.151.0
  *   want to make use of DPSK
  *   configured according to this
guide<https://medium.com/beyond-the-helpdesk/configuring-packetfence-for-use-with-dpsk-6519aaf6fe4d>

problem:

registration on reg. (open) WLAN works fine - I can see device & user added in
pf admin UI, generated DPSK matches what I'm using in Windows to connect to
secure WLAN. Right after I put the DPSK, I can see:
(175) Login OK: [M:A:C:A:D:D:R] (from client <controller-IP> port 1 cli
M:A:C:A:D:D:R)
Jul 22 16:37:08 packetfence auth[2582]: [mac:M:A:C:A:D:D:R] Accepted user: (no
username here - problem?) and returned VLAN XYZ
exactly 6 times in a row.
however, windows throws "Can't connect to this network" error. Doing the same
on android (same test user) doesn't give any error message, just doesn't
connect to network. doing the sme on iPhone SE gives "Incorrect password"
error. radius.log still happily shows "accepted user".

According to Troubleshooting section in network device
guide<https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Network_Devices_Configuration_Guide.html#_troubleshooting_ignored_radius_replies>,
 the problem might be in SSL cert, so I exported the radius' root cert from web
UI and imported it as trusted Root CA into the windows test machine. Didn't
help, same error.
I suspect a problem in WLC, but not sure what else/where to check.
Any ideas, please?

thanks in advance for any hints!
j.