trying to get EAP-TLS with the new integrated PKI working, but run into
problems with actual provisioning on the client computer - on registration wifi
all works fine, user (after successfull auth) gets the password and link for
the windows agent, however, upon clicking the "Configure" button, an error
message appears: "Unable to retrieve your profile file, please contact your
local support".

I have a hunch this has something to do with adding the PKI-generated radius
SSL cert to the RADIUS' configuration (not sure if/why this doesn't happen
automatically?), as suggested in the installation manual, however, the steps
described there are very unclear (actually, there's just a mention not to
forget to add it to the config, but the steps how to do that are missing
altogetger) - I tried to do it via 'System configuration -> RADIUS -> SSL
certificates', however, the "New SSL certificate" form requires me to provide
an Intermediate CA, which simply doesn't exist in the integrated PKI's
generated CA.

does anyone please know, if:

  1.  adding the CA's cert is actually needed?
  2.  what does the error message mean?
  3.  where on the server should I be looking for the generated XMLs?

or can anyone point me somewhere where I could find some more info?

thanks a lot!
j.