*From:* Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 3:25 PM
*To:* packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Cc:* Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
*Subject:* Re: [PacketFence-users] Captive Portal Web Auth with Ruckus APs

Hello Chrisb,

can you post the packetfence.log file at the moment you register on the portal ?

Le 20-07-23 à 20 h 11, chrisb--- via PacketFence-users a écrit :

    Hi,

    I’m looking for some help setting up Packetfence’s captive portal
    / web-auth to work with a Ruckus ZD1100 and various Ruckus APs.
    When I attempt to connect a device to the network I can get to the
    captive portal and use a null source to register with packetfence
    but I always get an error that says “your network should be
    enabled within a minute or two”

    I followed the Ruckus section of the Network Devices Configuration
    Guide and found that there is very little information about the
    configuration necessary in PacketFence itself in order to get
    PacketFence to talk to the Ruckus ZD1100 or the APs. Maybe I’m
    missing something, but following the instructions for configuring
    PacketFence to support the Ruckus Equipment gives me the exact
    same results as when I just delete the ZD1100 and APs from the
    PacketFence config and try to register a device.

    Relevant lines of switches.conf:
    [172.16.105.10]

    description=ZD1100

    group=default