From: Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:20 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Durand fabrice <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Role based access control

Hello Jitendra,
Le 20-07-28 à 10 h 31, Jitendra Gondaliya via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Hi Team,

We have installed and configured packetfence and added one Cisco switch and we
are able to authenticate with packetfence but enable password is not working,
for enable we need to use local users password.
it miss a little bit of context.

Also does packetfence support role based access control like few users will
have limited privileges on selected device wherein some users will have full
privileges on all devices.

you probably mean that https://mgmt_ip:1443/admin/alt#/configuration/admin_roles

Btw there is no limited access to a list of devices but a limited access to
administration sections.

Regards,
Jitendra Gondaliya