Hello,

Set your interface enp0s29u1u5 at “none” because it looks like it’s your trunk
interface,

Then, set correct ip addresses on your interface:

[interface enp0s29u1u5.18]
enforcement=vlan
ip=10.0.18.0
type=internal
mask=255.255.255.0

[interface enp0s29u1u5.16]
ip=10.0.16.0
type=other
mask=255.255.255.0

You can put whatever your want like .1 but not .0

[captive_portal]
#
# captive_portal.network_detection_ip
#
# This IP is used as the webserver who hosts the
common/network-access-detection.gif which is used to detect if network
# access was enabled.
# It cannot be a domain name since it is used in registration or quarantine
where DNS is blackholed.
# It is recommended that you allow your users to reach your packetfence server
and put your LAN's PacketFence IP.
# By default we will make this reach PacketFence's website as an easy solution.
#
network_detection_ip=10.0.0.3

Remove the 10.0.0.3 and keep the default 192.95.20.194 ip address. It will
break your network detection during the registration process.

I will advice you to do those changes in the admin web interface and then
restart all service using the cli:

/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service pf restart

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
lzam...@inverse.ca <mailto:lzam...@inverse.ca> ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x145) ::
www.inverse.ca <http://www.inverse.ca/>