From: Sina Owolabi via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 1:43 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Sina Owolabi <notify.s...@gmail.com>
Subject: [PacketFence-users] Wifi Hotspot with SMS OTP Authentication Needed

Hi!

Im looking for advice on wifi hotspot design where the captive portal
collects user registration data (which could change over time).

The hotspot captive portal needs to generate an OTP SMS and accept it for
authentication to allow internet access.
I was reading the docs and I saw packetfence uses Clickatell as an 'SMS
Authentication Source', but I didnt fully understand the configuration
description.

Can Packetfence work in this situation, perhaps as in a CentOS 7 KVM guest?
Can I get advice on if this would work?
I'm not averse to consulting on this if necessary and I dont mind a bit of
work getting it all to function.

Thanks!

--

cordially yours,