Anyone from PF support team to chime on it, please ?

Desperately trying to understand what's wrong.

One more thing from my investigation. The webpage that pops up when I
connect to a hotspot contains the following URL

https://172.16.0.120/guest/s/q4b0wgkk/?ap=18:e8:29:93:52:a8
<https://172.16.0.120/guest/s/q4b0wgkk/?ap=18:e8:29:93:52:a8&id=c4:9d:ed:8c:
11:03&t=1604086233&url=http://www.msftconnecttest.com%2fredirect&ssid=Testin
g>
&id=c4:9d:ed:8c:11:03&t=1604086233&url=http://www.msftconnecttest.com%2fredi
rect&ssid=Testing

172.16.0.120 is the IP address of PF management interface listening for
captive portal.

But q4b0wgkk is the folder name from Unifi controller. It doesn't exist on
PF. Why is it formed that way ?

c4:9d:ed:8c:11:03 is the MAC address of the endpoint

And 18:e8:29:93:52:a8 is the AP indeed.

Eugene