When I try to use the default Avaya::ERS5000_6x switch template, using EAP and
NEAP connections and I enable CLI Access Enabled for the switch, I get the
following Radius Repluy:

RADIUS Request
                User-Name = "username-admin"
                User-Password = "******"
                NAS-IP-Address = 172.18.11.250
                Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User
                Event-Timestamp = "Jun 11 2021 11:35:38 ADT"
                Fabric-Attach-Switch-Mode = 0
                Stripped-User-Name = "username-admin"
                Realm = "null"
                FreeRADIUS-Client-IP-Address = 172.18.11.250
                PacketFence-KeyBalanced = "499b46a37fd3f35a6e64dd9e95d152bb"
                PacketFence-Radius-Ip = "10.5.13.25"
                Module-Failure-Message = "rest: Server returned:"
                Module-Failure-Message = "rest:
{\"control:PacketFence-Authorization-Status\":\"allow\",\"Reply-Message\":\"PacketFence
 does not support this switch for read/write access login\"}"
                SQL-User-Name = "username-admin"
RADIUS Reply

And my login fails, because PacketFence says that it's not supported. Which is
fine. You can support everything.

My question is about how I would add it? I found a working section of code to
add it in there. It's in the Extreme.pm file, and one line needs to change for
RO and RW.

If it works, I'll submit a Merge request for that file.

CHRIS CRAWFORD
Network Analyst * Information Technology Services
T 506 453-4695 C 506 260-8795
[University of New Brunswick]
[Facebook]/uofnb<https://www.facebook.com/uofnb> [Twitter]
@unb<https://twitter.com/UNB> [Instagram]
@discoverunb<https://instagram.com/discoverunb/> UNB.ca<http://www.unb.ca/>
Confidentiality Note: This email and the information contained in it is
confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). Any other person is strictly prohibited from using, disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it. If you have received this communication in
error, please reply by email to the sender and delete or destroy all copies of
this message.