Hello Mark,

Is your system patched against the maintenance ? (addons/pf-maint.pl then
restart all services)

If yes, pfmon is the services that checks every minutes if a node needs to be
unregistered.

Check your Mac address in the logs/pfmon.log and logs/packetfence.log see if
you can see any obvious errors.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal