Hello,

I am configuring Packetfence to work as a captive portal backend using CoovaChilli in OpenWRT.

In Packetfence, I have made the following configuration:

- I have configured a Packetfence switch with the CoovaChilli template and the External Portal Enforcement option enabled. As auth source is configured an OpenLDAP server. - A Connection Profile to use the portal for Wireless-Web_auth connections type.
- In Packetfence management interface, I have enabled the portal service.
- In Advanced Options -> Captive Portal, I have disabled secure redirection as the official documentation says.

In Coovachilli, I have made the following configuration:

- I have configured the Radius Server with Packetfence management IP and a valid radius secret.
- I have configure CoA feature.

When I connect a client to the portal SSID, it is redirected to the portal home page, and authenticated successfully by login or guest access. Packetfence successfully authenticates the user and applies the role, but does not send the authentication status to Coovachilli, so even though the client is authenticated by Packetfence, Coovachilli keeps the dnat status for the client and does not allow external connection.

Is there a way to configure Packetfence to inform Coovachilli to change the status from dnat to pass?

Chilli version: coova-chilli 1.5
Packetfence version: 10.3.0+20210414154410+286398790+0009+v10.3.0+stretch1

Thanks!

--
Galgus logo <https://www.galgus.net/>
Francisco José Álvarez | *Integration Engineer*

+34 955 382 328 | galgus.net

La información contenida en este correo es confidencial y puede ser privilegiada. Está dirigida exclusivamente a los destinatarios indicados arriba. Si Usted no es uno de los destinatarios, le queda totalmente prohibido el uso, distribución, publicación o copia de la información contenida en este correo. Es su propia responsabilidad escanear este correo así como sus adjuntos para detectar virus. Si Usted ha recibido este correo por error, por favor indíquenoslo lo más breve posible a he...@galgus.net y borre este correo de su sistema.

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us at he...@galgus.net and delete the e-mail from your system.