Hi Everyone,

I have a brand new node that was installed with PF 11.0. Everything is
working OK except that when I use the portal preview option, the main
portal opens, but as soon as I click on any of the actions, I get an error
message.

404 Site 127.0.0.1:8891 is not served on this interface

The main portal preview is seved fine in the following URL
https://<pf-fqdn>:1443/portal_preview/captive-portal?PORTAL=default

but each of the buttons is missing the re write to /portal_preview/....

the buttons link to:
https://
<pf-fqdn>:1443/switchto/colegio-root+colegio-login-choice+colegio-cortesia

and this lead to the error page. if I manually add "/portal_preview/ to the
url,

https://
<pf-fqdn>:1443/portal_preview/switchto/colegio-root+colegio-login-choice+colegio-cortesia

then that additional step works, but things still fail. It  seems the
re-write done by haproxy or similar.

I see this git commit:
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/ca46947b9111658d942f6b5de0198767460dce02

called "fix preview"