create 2 connection profiles (802.1x and mac-auth) and 2 authentication
sources (one for secure and the other one for mac-auth).
Associate the first authentication source on the secure portal and the 2nd
one to the mac-auth portal.

Now you just need to play with the authentication rules on each source to
return a different role.